Followers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why I Love You

The way you look at me when I've done my hair or make-up differently, or when I've got a new outfit on, or when you just plain haven't seen me in a while.

The way you smell good all the time, like home.

The way you put your arm around me when i catch up with you when we're walking.

The way your button fly is never done up properly.

The effort you put in to coming to my gigs.

How money doesn't matter to you.

The way you rub my leg and check that I'm ok when we're on the Triumph.

The way you make the things you do for me seem effortless.

How you bring me yummies from work, and are always pleasantly surprised to see me when i show up there.

How you know you can always tell me anything, and often do.

How we have the same favourite icecream and you dont get mad if i eat most of it.

The way my cats adore you, and you love them back.

How you fit so easily into my groups of friends, and get along with my family.

The way your T-shirt always rides up  your tummy and you let me kiss it.

How ticklish you are.

Your hugs. Best in the world!

Your kisses. As above.

The way being with you is the easiest thing in the world.

How the idea of being without you terrifies me.

Your smile.

Your eyes.

Your incredibly sexy body.

The memories of all our significant moments, from the first time we were together til now.

I love you with all of my heart.
(Which will always hold you close.)
xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo

1 comment: